- hands-on projects and career exploration activities to inspire girls and expand the academic and career options of girls in technology and engineering.
- This collection of lessons and web resources is aimed at classroom teachers, their students, and students’ families. Most of these resources come from the National Science Digital Library
- information and examples on integrating engineering into existing and newly designed curriculum. The book specifies necessary components of engineering curriculum and instruction
- design and build a small remotely-operated vehicle (ROV) that could dive to a river bottom and bring back a sample of the sediment. Adding to the challenge, they had only a few short hours to do it.
- CS Unplugged is a collection of free learning activities that teach Computer Science through engaging games and puzzles that use cards, string, crayons and lots of running around.
- creating factory manufacturing processes, such as producing picture frames. This activity simulates the work that may be done in a factory so that students experience first-hand the basic steps
- Keyword search engineering Materials Cost free 106 results
- how to make a light up magic wand! Felt, 1 LEDboard, 1 batteryboard, 1 coin-cell battery, Conductive thread, Conductive fabric tape, Thread, Dowel, Colorful ribbon or yarn
- Matt’s the guy who brings the plucky robot BB-8 to life in the movies and on the red carpet. Oh, and Matt’s working on the next Star Wars too…