There’s quite a movement afoot to purify our air by asking people to be scent free. So many people are sensitive to smells, and yet the products on the market are often irritating because of their perfumes. You too can have a soft foamy bath that doesn’t stink like perfume.
To make an unscented bubble bath you need:
- washing soda crystals (in the detergent section of the store)
- a rolling pin
- a medium-sized jar with lid
- Use the rolling pin to crush the crystals into a powder. If you don’t have a rolling pin, use the jar!
- Put some water into the jar.
- Slowly stir in the crystal powder until no more can dissolve.
- Put the lid on the jar.
- Add a little of your concoction to your bathwater and watch it foam!
- Fun Science Activities for Kids – used with permission