Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)
- CAD – Computer Aided Design – AutoCAD, SolidWorks,
- project management
- version control
- sales, marketing – SalesForce
- customer support
Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of a wide range of computer-based tools that assist engineers and architects in their design activities. It involves both software and special-purpose hardware. Designing and technical drawing of various projects by use of a computer include architectural drafting, mechanical drafting, electrical drafting, and other forms of design communication. Today they constitute part of a broader definition of computer-aided design.
- collaboration – Sunglass
Here are some challenges for you to work on…
- Sketch Up.
- AutoCAD website has lots of tutorials that are very helpful.
- Draftsight. It is free, by the creators of Solidworks, some very powerful tools. Many good tutorials on YouTube to get you started.
- Life Up Front – podcasts, links