This funny creature will startle your friends and family. When you let it loose, everyone will laugh in amazement. It’s easy to make this trick bug.
To make a jumping bug you need:
- elastic band
- a mug
- Cut two pieces of paper 12 mm by 8 mm.
- Tightly roll each piece of paper up.
- Hold the two rolls of paper together.
- Put an elastic band around the middle of the two rolls.
- Twist each roll in an opposite direction.
- Put the ‘bug’ under the mug.
- Lift the mug up and WATCH OUT!
- Fun Science Activities for Kids – used with permission