- lesson plans
Open online courses
- Introduction to Engineering – learn the engineering design process used by practicing engineers – applying the engineering design process to a specific problem; working effectively and collaboratively with other members of the class; demonstrating originality and inventiveness in your work; reflecting critically in order to improve creative efforts in problem solving; and viewing success as a cyclical process.
- Saylor Academy – Mechanical Engineering – ME101: Introduction to Mechanical Engineering ME102: Mechanics I ME103: Thermodynamics ME104: Computer-Aided Design (CAD) ME201: Fluid Mechanics ME202: Mechanics II – Dynamics ME203: Materials and Materials Processing ME204: Heat Transfer ME205: Numerical Methods for Engineers ME301: Measurement & Experimentation Laboratory ME302: Mechatronics ME303: Thermal-Fluid Systems ME304: Engineering Communication ME401: Dynamic Systems & Controls ME402: Design Decisions in Engineering ME403: Student Design Project
- ME001/MA101: Single-Variable Calculus I
- ME002/MA102: Single-Variable Calculus II
- ME003/MA221: Differential Equations
- ME007/MA103: Multivariable Calculus (back to top)