Skip to content
- Ancient paper art, kirigami, poised to improve smart clothing: New research shows how paper-cutting can make ultra strong, stretchable electronics — ScienceDaily
- Scientists describe how kirigami has inspired its efforts to build malleable electronic circuits. Their innovation — creating tiny sheets of strong yet bendable electronic materials made of select…
- TED-Ed and Periodic Videos
- A lesson about every single element on the periodic table Created by the Periodic Videos team using the TED-Ed platform.
- OK Go – This Too Shall Pass – Rube Goldberg Machine – Official Video – YouTube
- From the OK Go album “Of the Blue Colour of the Sky”
- OK Go Sandbox
- “We want to give teachers whatever tools they need to connect the joy, wonder, and fun in our videos to the underlying concepts that their students are learning.”
- About iSENSE
- iSENSE is a web system for sharing and visualizing scientific data. It is intended to be a resource for middle school and high school science, math, and engineering instruction.
- Kids Ahead – The coolest science, technology, engineering, and math stuff for kids like you!
- Kids Ahead is the place to find the coolest science, technology, engineering, and math stuff for kids like you. So what are you waiting for? Start exploring!
- K-12 Programs | Lyle School of Engineering – SMU
- programs designed to introduce students in grades K-12 to engineering. Such programs are vital to ensuring a future engineering workforce.
- Engaging Girls in STEM Starts in Kindergarten – Education and Career News
- Girls who have early exposure to high-quality, relevant STEM experiences build confidence and begin to see themselves as scientists and engineers. This is especially important for girls
- Edison Programmable Robot – Ideal for school classroom education
- The Edison robot is a powerful, engaging tool for teaching kids STEM, computational thinking and computer programming in a hands-on way.