- in chemistry, salt is a term used to describe a compound made by joining a positively charged acid with a negatively charged base. Table salt is the compound sodium chloride
- Scientists are now developing and testing a dual-arm robot for the automated harvesting of cucumbers.
- “outdoor gallery, but there’s one surface that’s often ignored: staircases. When painted, public stair art is a stunning and unexpected canvas for portraits, geometric patterns
- “Engineering has helped, in pivotal ways, to build the United States into the country that it is today. From electrification to the water supply to air travel to home appliances
- How many of the 20th century’s greatest engineering chievements will you use today? A car? Computer? Telephone? Explore our list of the top 20 achievements
- No matter where you are or what you do, there are many ways to support these goals in your community. Here’s what you can do to join in the fun and support PK-12 engineering education.
- This step-by-step guide is full of helpful tips like “Don’t hand out the materials until you want the kids to start touching them” to important messages to share with students about engineering
- Everything you need to host Family Engineering events in school or community settings for up to 120 participants. Kit includes signs and supplies for 11 Opener activities and 4 Engineering Challenge
- Big Builds where families are presented with a specific challenge in which they go through the entire engineering process. This takes around 20-30 minutes to complete. There are also Openers