These are the latest additions to an ongoing random collection of links to interesting (and useful) resources about engineering.
- “The engineering artifacts document the history of civil and mechanical engineering in the United States. So far, the Museum has declined to collect dams, skyscrapers, and bridges
- “With technology and engineering education, students get to problem solve, design, and innovate while being presented with rich and varied experiences. It aims for broad technological literacy
- “key to teaching engineering is getting students to use an engineering design process. While there are thousands of variations of the engineering design process
- “Engineering Fun Facts Did you know… Check out these fun facts about women, engineers, and cool engineering achievements.”
- search – engineering
- “New Atlas is a celebration of human endeavour, we aim to inspire. We cover technology. Online for more than a decade, New Atlas is read by more than 5 million people per month.
- “listing of open source applications that have been successfully used in emergencies and disaster recovery all over the world. In times of man-made crises or natural disasters there are a rang…
- “This podcast reminds me that pretty much everything in the world has been designed, and that there are so many opportunities to improve things.